Sunday, October 2, 2016


   ♥ Photos by my Dad 
♥ Dress: c/o NewChic (here) ♥ Boots: Pull & Bear ♥

Português

O Outono já chegou mas o bom tempo continua, e por isso estou a aproveitar estes últimos de dias para me despedir da minha roupa de Verão.
Este vestido (aqui) chegou numa semana de Verão, que mais parecia Outono e até fiquei com medo que não o pudesse usar este ano, mas felizmente o bom tempo voltou, e eu já sabia exactamente o que ia vestir !
Espero que gostem,
Xoxo, Carina ♥

English

Autumn has arrived but the good weather continues, and so I'm using these last few days to say goodbye to my summer clothes.

This dress (here) arrived on a summer week, which looked more like autumn and I even was afraid that not could use this year, but fortunately the good weather came back, and I knew exactly what I was going to wear!
Hope you enjoy,
Xoxo, Carina ♥

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit dear, Well put together, I like it.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo in love with the dress and the chokers! They fit you perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chokers! <3 Thanks for sharing another great look with us Carina!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! You look perfect!:)
    Have a nice week!
    kisses❤

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress! You could later this dress over a dress or a jumper for the colder days!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/advice-finding-yourself.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFU
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindo vestido! com meia calca, botas e um casaco tbem fica otimo para o outono :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great look, love this dress xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro esses chockers, mega giros :)

    www.c-lovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you have a wonderful dress;)
    Dear look pretty;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your necklace :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress :)
    I love this summer styling :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your new dress from Newchic, it has stunning prints :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adoro o vestido! É super mimoso (:
    Um beijinho
    http://wallflowerbyines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosto tanto dos teus chockers! Fica lindo com o teu vestido!

    Marta Rodrigues, Majestic ♡

    PASSATEMPO LOLITA & LOLITA II DA KVD AQUI!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O vestido é amoroso e fica-te muito bem!

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Os acessórios estão no ponto! *.*
    Beijinhos
    http://diaryofalittlebee.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful ootd :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete