Tuesday, October 20, 2015


Leather Vest: Bershka ♥ Blouse: c/o Yoins ♥ Pants: Pull & Bear ♥ Boots: STradivarius ♥ Bag: Parfois

Português

Primeiro, desculpem a minha cara de cansada, e o facto de não responder aos comentários com tanta frequência, mas tenho andado um bocado ocupada com o início das aulas. Tenho uma horário super mau e uma viagem um bocado longa todos os dias, por isso o tempo é pouco.
Este é um look simples, mas que eu adoro graças a esta blusa. Adoro os detalhes de renda nas mangas e a cor ! Sem dúvida que o burgundy tem vindo a conquistar-me.
Podem encontrá-la aqui.
Espero que gostem,
xoxo, Carina ♥

English

First, excuse my tired face, and the fact that I'm not responding to comments so often, but I'm a bit busy with school. I have a super bad schedule and a long trip every day, so the time for the blog is short.
This is a simple look, but that I love thanks to this blouse. I love the details of lace on the sleeves and the color! No doubt that burgundy has gained my heart.
You can find it here.
Hope you enjoy,
xoxo, Carina ♥

54 comments:

  1. I love this style
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and comfy look. I really love the sweater! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoroooo, tão gira!
    Beijinhos, www.saracomr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro os detalhes das botas! A camisola é mesmo super gira.

    Marta Rodrigues, Majestic ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito giras as botas, diferentes, gostei muito!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essas duas cores são mesmo TOp e ficam-te muito bem!

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá querida, adorei a blusa! :)
    És tão linda, obrigada pelos elogios,
    Bom dia pra ti, beijinhos
    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blusa é mesmo gira! E adoro a conjugação de estilos entre ela e as calças e o colete! Linda!

    Lena's Petals xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the black jacket

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfeito esse look! Adorei a bota e a blusa, super punk mais ao mesmo tempo cute!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that leather vest! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is perfect !! <3
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look beautiful;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sempre deslumbrante!
    beijinhos
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the details of the blouse and your vest! Good luck with school! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. The leather vest is really a cool piece!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your top! Great outfit!
    Kisses,
    Aiste
    AisteSaint || Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful burgundy blouse!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adoro o outfit, como sempre!

    Beijinho ♡
    Rute (Made in the 90's)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fiquei apaixonada por este look! Adoro completamente! Que linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Também te andas a adaptar a novas rotinas? :)
    Boa sorte!
    Gosto muito do colete!!

    http://rapazdobuzio.blogspot.pt/2015/10/cndirect-wish-list-20.html

    NEW POST! CHECK IT OUT! CHEAP AND AMAZING PRODUCTS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adoro imenso o look, já estive para mandar vir essa camisola estou a ver que é super gira! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosto imenso do outfit no geral, mas confesso que o colete é definitivamente a peça que mais me cativou :)

    Beijinho
    Daniela
    Blog Cidade do Pecado | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  24. so gorgeous
    love the top, that color looks so great on you

    http://chicpineapple.blogspot.com/2015/10/high-and-skinny-jeans-with-espadrilles.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Este teu conjunto é um dos meus preferidos, sem dúvida! Adorei mesmo :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Que look lindo amei :)
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol

    Vamos Papear 

    ReplyDelete
  27. This burgundy blouse looks perfect on you!Love how you styled it with this cool vest and shoes
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. A blusa é tão bonita, e a combinação com o colete ficou fantástica :)

    http://big-hill-of-hope.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look simply stunning from head to toe! Such a good look on you!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  30. adoro esses botins!!
    http://modadarapunzel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your top with lace details is amazing!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous outfit, perfect for autumn!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:


    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *


    x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice look! I really like the vest!
    Thank you very much for the comment
    http://theraspberrylipstick.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Porque és assim? Sempre tão linda e estilosa? Até fico sem saber o que comentar! És top!!!
    Beijinhos
    www.beatrizcouto.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This outfit looks lovely, especially the top! I love the lace detail! Also don't worry about not having enough time to blog as it happens to everyone :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this look. Everything is perfect!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your vest and blouse :o

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete